Today went exactly the way I wanted it to go 🙂
I got up at 4:55 am without any hassle whatsoever. Once I was awake, I got straight into my morning routine that I have set out for the next 100 days.
It goes a little something like this:
- Brush my teeth and smile in the mirror.
- Down a glass of water once that is done.
- Be grateful for one thing.
- Read one inspirational page of a book.
- Meditate for ten mins.
- Visualize the best year of my life.
- Bring clarity to the goals I want to achieve over the next 100 days.
- Drink something green with lemon in it.
- Then ask myself the one thing question
- Finally, get to work.
This process took me about 50 mins in total, and if today is anything to go by, I am onto something.
This process and my process for the whole day does need a slight bit of tweaking, but for my first day, I was pretty chuffed with the results.
I will be back tomorrow with a post that goes into a bit more detail. I wanted to check in here before I head off to bed, after all, it is one of the things I have committed to for the next 100 days 🙂